Source Kitchen brings you restaurant-quality dining at home this Mother's day with our signature Heat & Eat Te Mana Lamb Shoulder Package.
Delivered to your home by Source Kitchen chef's with easy to follow heating instructions.
- 18 Hour slow-cooked Te Mana Lamb Shoulder- (Approx 1.2kg)
- Just Dug Potato Dish (500g)
- Spiced Braised Jones Road Cider Red Cabbage (220g)
- Salad of Winter Greens, Endive, Market Herbs & Crispy Kale (200g)
- Preserved Grapefruit Dressing (50ml)
- Rustic Salsa Verde (150g)
Ready in - 60 Minutes
Price from $22 per person
Feeds- 4/5 Adults
Total weight - Approx 2.4kg
Shelf life - 3 Days
Reheat - oven/microwave/ stove top
Te Mana Lamb Shoulder Meal Kit
Source Kitchen Mother's Day Doorstep home delivery:
- Sunday 9th May - 10am to 2pm
Please contact us should your address be outside the catchment area.
Source Kitchen's heat & eat packages are prepared in the heart of Matakana by our chefs that have a passion for bringing restaurant-quality food to your home.
All items are packaged individually and delivered to your doorstep in an insulated chill box. Should you not be home at the time of delivery, the chill boxes are designed to keep your food cold for up to 3 hours.
An instruction sheet will be provided with a clear timeline and simple to follow steps on how to heat, assemble and serve each product.